The Wispr is optimized to operate with Welch Allyn® Wall Mount Units and Welch Allyn Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery Handles. These are the recommended power sources for powering your Wispr Digital Otoscope. In addition, the Wispr can be utilized with the Heine otoscope power handle.
- Welch Allyn 71910 & 71670 rechargeable handles
- Welch Allyn 767, 777 & Connex® wall transformers
- Heine BETA 4 USB rechargeable handle
If you do not currently own a compatible power handle for the Wispr, we recommend purchasing a Welch Allyn Lithium Ion Rechargeable Handle.
Click here to view and purchase the battery powered handles that support the Wispr.
- Internal Storage: 64 GB, 30 minutes of video
- Screen Specifications: 35 mm diameter, 400 x 400 pixels, 1.6x magnification
- Optics Module Barrel/Tip Dimensions: 2.11 mm diameter x 18 mm length
- Speculum Tip Dimensions: 3.24 mm outer diameter, 14 mm length (does not include taper)
- Camera Resolution: 249 x 249 pixels, 90° field of view, Auto focus from 3.5 mm to 5 cm
- Image File Format & Size: .bmp, 496 KB/image saved
- Time to Save an Image: 2 seconds
- Video Rate: 15 fps
- Video File Format & Size (5 seconds): .avi, 39 MB
- Time to Save a (5 second) Video: 90 seconds
- USB Interface: USB 2.0
Wispr disposable specula are available in packages of 96 (spec1-96) and 300 (spec1-300). The Wispr disposable tips easily dispense from existing wall units.